- → New Bidder Registration:
Register to bid in Our Auctions: CLICK HERE
- → Edit Your Bidder Profile:
Update your credit card, address, etc. CLICK HERE.
- → Lost / Missing Bidder Number or Password?
- → Review Bids
To view items you’ve bid on and are “watching”: Click the Review Bids button. When logged in, or after placing a bid, it will be next to Submit Bids button
- → After an Auction Ends:
Soon after an auction closes, invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders. It will include a list of your auction purchases, amount due and instructions on pickup/removal. Reply back to the emailed invoice to arrange shipping, if needed. Be sure to check your SPAM if you don’t receive an invoice after winning items.
- → STAGGERED CLOSING: Sales on the Your Equipment Guys website typically close at 3 items per minute which means bidding will close on intervals. This feature works great with the auto-extend feature to closely emulate a ‘live’ auction. Sales with fewer items may close at 1 item per minute and larger sales with more items may close at 5 items per minute.
- → DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 3 minutes of the asset’s closing time.
- → BID NOTIFICATION: If you have been outbid you will be notified by email until the close of the sale. To quickly review your bids and see if you have won you can utilize the ‘review bids’ feature. Items that they have been outbid on will be clearly marked.
- → WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY with an invoice with your total due and pickup/shipping instructions (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9am the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice then you did not win any items at the online auction. Please make sure to check your “spam” folder in your email – these are automatically generated emails from our system and sometimes they do get marked as spam by email providers.
- → Contact Us
Please CONTACT US with any other questions you may have.