The Jackson CREW® 44 dishwasher can clean up to 223 racks of dishes in an hour using 0.35 gallons of water per rack. With the WISR® (Wash Immersion Soil Removal) process, the CREW 44 cleans wares thoroughly by immersing them under a constant stream of water. The ENERGY STAR certified design includes Rainbow Rinse™ with arched rinse arm, which creates a fan of rinse water to efficiently rinse wares and conserve water. The EnergyGuard™ technology reduces energy use by shutting off the machine when no racks are present.
- 19-3/4 in. internal clearance accommodates larger wares
- WISR® (Ware Immersion Soil Removal) cleaning system immerses dishes under a constant stream of water to clean more thoroughly than systems that rely on water pressure alone
- Digital temperature readout lets you quickly verify water temperatures
- Door opens upward to conserve space and keep floors dry
- Exhaust vent fan control prevents unit from overheating
- Rainbow Rinse with arched rinse arm conservers water with a fan of mist that rinses wares
- Splash shield keeps surrounding floors and objects dry
- Stainless steel scrap basket and strainer pan keep water clean cycle-to-cycle
- Front access panel for quick diagnosis and repair
- PLC (Programmable logic controller) controls for precise, reliable operation
- Self-draining, stainless steel wash pump automatically empties dirty water
- Self-cleaning wash arms don’t get clogged, reducing downtime and maintenance costs
- Fully automatic washing cycle begins with one push of a button
- Front dress panel protects components and provides uniform integration with other kitchen equipment
- Conveyor drive motor can be mounted on input or output end (call 1-855-471-8714 to specify your requirements)
- 35.6-gal., 15kW wash tank heater brings water to appropriate temperature for washing
- 208 V/60 HZ/3-ph, 51.3kW, 24V control circuit is standard (Call 1-855-471-8714 to specify your electrical requirements)
- Overall Dimensions: 44-in. W x 30-in. D x 65-3/4 in. H (93-in. with door open)
- cETLus Listed, NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Energy Efficient and Versatile Design
- EnergyGuard™ technology conserves energy by detecting the presence of racks in wash and rinse compartments and operating each process separately
- ENERGY STAR certified technology helps reduce water and energy consumption
- Double wall insulation keeps heat inside washer to save energy and help reduce ambient temperatures
- Adjustable vent cowl collars and exhaust vent fan for effective heat and moisture management
- Stainless steel splash shield and scrap basket help maintain dry, sanitary conditions
Dishwasher, Conveyor Type, high temperature sanitizing with steam tank heat, single tank design, approximately (223) racks/hour capacity (0.35 gallons per rack), fully automatic including auto-fill, adjustable conveyor speed, 19-3/4″ clearance, digital temperature readout, WISR®cleaning system, Rainbow Rinse™, vent fan control, splash shields, stainless steel construction, adjustable bullet feet, 3 HP pump, 1/4 HP conveyor, NSF, cETLus, 208v/60/3ph
Please contact us if you would like us to connect you to our shipping partner.
You can save a small fortune by buying quality pre-owned equipment from us… Your Equipment Guys! We are based in Charlotte, NC and can ship your items anywhere in the US!!Please give us a call if you have any questions and be sure to ask about all of our other equipment since we have so much more than what you see here online. Additionally, we Buy, Sell and Trade equipment. We travel all over the country to take apart restaurants and can either purchase or auction your place for you. If you have a need in that department, we hope you think of us first!!
This is a great custom dish table setup! It includes the table with 2 sinks, Salvajor Model ARSS Control Panel and Salvajor Food Waste Disposer. Please check the pictures carefully. The dimensions for each section are in the pictures.
To put together a custom setup like this would cost you well over $5,000.00 or more!! But you can save a small fortune by buying quality pre-owned equipment from us… Your Equipment Guys!
This listing consists of the custom built serving counter for a Papa Murphys take and bake pizza business. We have much more equipment if you are looking to open one of these… We have dismantled 2 of them. Call with your needs or if you want it all! Counter was built by Randell and in a classic L-shaped counter.