2014 Federal Industries High Volume Refrigerated Bakery Case
These units can retail for over $8300.00!! But you can save a small fortune by buying quality pre-owned equipment from us… Your Equipment Guys! We are based in Charlotte, NC and can ship your items anywhere in the US!!Please give us a call if you have any questions and be sure to ask about all of our other equipment since we have so much more than what you see here online. Additionally, we Buy, Sell and Trade equipment. We travel all over the country to take apart restaurants and can either purchase or auction your place for you. If you have a need in that department, we hope you think of us first!!
1 in stockCompare
Display more product and serve more customers with presentation and value in mind. Designed for continuous case lineups without middle end glass.
- Tilt out tempered straight front glass for easy cleaning.
- Steel base construction.
- Choice of six standard laminates on base. Other finishes optional.
- Four point leveling system.
- Tempered glass top, ends and doors.
- Removable sliding rear doors, shelf lights, shelf supports and shelves.
- Black trim.
- Adjustable white cantilevered wire shelves.
- Shielded Octron top and shelf lights.
- Removable scratch resistant rustproof white display deck.
- Rustproof insulated evaporator coil compartment.
- Easily accessible controls.
- UL Safety & UL Sanitation listed.
- Average case temperature of 38° F to 40° F is maintained.
- Oversized coil and low velocity fan system maintains high humidity and product freshness.
- Condensate evaporator provided for a totally self-contained system. Remote refrigeration available.
- Condenser air filter on self-contained models.
- Rear access to the refrigeration system.
- R134A refrigeration system
Standard Dimensions L x W x H 50.13″ X 35.31″ X 42.00″ Estimated Shipping Weight (lbs) 690 Standard Electrical 120/60/1 – 10.5 Amps Remote Electrical 120/60/1 – 2.3 Amps Unit HP 1/2 Bakery Pan Capacity 6 (18 x 26), 6 (9 x 26)