APW Wyott Hot Food Wells
This fantastic unit would be a great addition to any kitchen! It is new, and has never been installed. It is out of the original packaging, but it does have all the original paperwork and owner’s manual. Retails for around $2,000.00, so you are getting a new product while saving a lot of money by shopping with us!
1 in stock
APW Wyott Hot Food Wells Model #HFW-5
Add this functional drop-in hot food well to your buffet line, kitchen or serving area to keep your signature dishes and other hot foods ready to eat. This drop-in 5-well unit is the perfect choice when you need to hold pan of food at safe temperatures. APW Wyott Hot Food Wells have many desirable features, including:
- Deep-drawn stainless steel well pans.
- Stainless steel drain coupling.
- Units may be used WET or DRY (Wet offers best result).
- Easy access to heating elements.
- Compact housing-overall depth 8 11/16” and 11 1/2” over all drain manifold.
- Large indicating pilot light.
- Multiple units can be installed in same table or counter.
- Simplified construction reduces installation time and significantly reduces on-site electrical and plumbing cost.
- Unitized electrical wiring for single power hookup.
- Individual infinite controls.
- Factory assembled 3⁄4” manifold drains-screens
- Heavy-duty top mount, insulated rectangular Drop-in Hot Food Wells is designed for installation in metal or wood countertops.
- Hot Food Wells accommodate standard size steamtable pans.
- Well is constructed of deep-drawn austenite stainless steel, above countertop with aluminized outer housing with sides and bottom fully insulated.
- Unit is heated by a tubular heating element shaped in serpentine fashion for even heat distribution to pan base.
- Element is mounted under well and secured by aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency. Unit standard with APW Wyott E-Z Locks on all four exterior sides for easy installation.
- The units have complete UL construction including electrical conduit, bezel and control box.
|Dimensions||72.8 × 23.43 × 71.247 in|