Structural Pressure Vessel Water Filter/Softener, Model 1665 – Fleck 2510 Con Valve
As the largest supplier of components and subsystems for handling, treatment and storage of water, Pentair Water products are key to virtually every water treatment, filtration and storage system made today.
You can save a small fortune by buying quality pre-owned equipment from us, Your Equipment Guys! We serve the Charlotte, NC area and can ship your items anywhere in the US.
1 in stockCompare
This item is available for local pick-up only.
Serial Number: 1665201408040001
Manufactured: August 04, 2014
Overall Dimensions: 16 in. W x 65 in. H
- 4.0″ Threaded Inlet System Connection
- Inner shell of polythylene
- Capacity – 49.0 Gallons/ 185.0 Liters
- 6.55 cubic feet
- Maximum Pressure – 150 PSIG, 1034 kPa
- Maximum Temperature – 120 F / 49 C
- Minimum Temperature – 34 F / 1 C
- Maximum Vacuum – 5 Inch, 27 mm Hg
- Assembled in the USA
- Please be advised that this tag states: Vessel approved for water filtration use only. Other applications must be approved by manufacturer. Do not use for pneumatic or hydro-pneumatic application. Vessel must not be exposed to temperature below -20 F / – 29 C
- Charcoal water filter
- Fleck 2510 Control Valve –> Easy-to-program timer, fiber reinforced polymer valve material, 3/4″ or 1″ female copper pipe, softening cycles (up-flow backwash, down-flow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse, brine refill, and down-flow service), working pressure of 20 to 125 psi, and working temperature of 34 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit