2008 Lincoln 1452-000-U – Electric Conveyor Pizza Oven
These units retail for over $17,000.00! But you can save a small fortune by buying quality pre-owned equipment from us… Your Equipment Guy
1 in stock
This electric conveyor pizza oven from Lincoln Foodservice is able to bake pizzas stacked two-high, and is efficient enough to do the work of three full-size deck ovens. The temperature can be adjusted from 300 to 600 degrees F, and the conveyor speed from 2-1/2 minutes to 20 minutes to cook your pizzas to perfection. It is 78-1/2″ wide by 56-3/8″ deep (be sure to allow 29″ for door swing), and has a 32″ wide conveyor belt, a 3″ wide conveyor opening, and 40″ baking chamber. It comes with culminating panels, two radiant covers, and a window, and is backed by a one year warranty for parts and labor. To order stands and take-off shelves, please click the “related items” tab above.
- Lincoln 1452-000-U – Electric 1400 Series Impinger Conveyor Pizza Oven
- 78-1/2″ Wide X 56-3/8″ Deep – Allow Additional 29″ For Door Swing
- 32″ Wide Belt
- Temperature Is Adjustable From 300°F To 600°
- Conveyor Speed Is Adjustable: 2-1/2 To 20 Minutes
- Baking Chamber Opening 3-1/2″ Tall
- Impinger I Ovens Can Be Stacked Two High For Maximum Cooking Capacity.
- This Is An Electric Unit: 120/208 Volt, -3PH
Dimensions: 78-1/2″ WIDE x 56-3/8″ DEEP – ALLOW ADDITIONAL 29″ FOR DOOR SWING
Electrical: 120/208 Volts, 3-Phase, 27 KW, 80 Amps
|Dimensions||78 x 58 x 52 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.