This item is for local pick-up.
Freight shipping is available at your request. We will palletize and wrap it for you and then ship freight at your cost. Thank you!
True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
Serial Number: 9083609
Overall Dimensions: 54″ W x 32″ D x 83″ H
Weight: 465.00 lbs
Details: 115 V, 60 Hz, Phase 1, 6.0 A
- 2-door glass merchandiser refrigerator
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True reach-in’s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design; this unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance – Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior – Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- DOORS – “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass assembly(ies) with extruded aluminum frame(s).
- Each door fitted with 15″ (381 mm) long extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal self-closing doors.
- Magnetic door gasket(s) of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- SHELVING – (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 24 9/16″ L x 22 3/8″ D (624 mm x 569 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments.
- LIGHTING – LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- ELECTRICAL – Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Made in the U.S.A.