Model: A2-G15 2.0HP
- The Air Handler Unit is the heart of the modular fan system. It is designed to deliver fresh outside make up air for installations requiring frequent air changes. Units are designed for indoor or outdoor applications, and are available in vertical or horizontal discharge configurations.
- Vibration isolation.
- High efficiency motors.
- Compact weatherproof design.
- Adjustable drive sheaves. (belt drive units only)
- Horizontal or down discharge.
- 2″ washable filters.
- Inlet screen.
- G90 galvanized steel.
- Easy accessibility to all components for inspection, maintenance and cleaning.
- Disconnect switch.
- Lifting points.
- Speed control standard on direct drive units.
- CFM Range 4900
- Electrical: 208V, 3Ph
- Overall dimensions 93-3/4″W x 37-3/8″D x 36-3/4″H
- Crated weight of 380 lbs
- ETL listed
- Durable, weather resistant construction
- 24″ Wheel
- Motor: 5 HP
- Standard emergency disconnect switch
- Quiet operation
- Variable pitch motor pulley for field adjustment and system balancing
- Quick release latches
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades, and inlets fabricated from 3003-H14 aluminum
- Electrical: 60hertz. Voltage Options: 208v.
- Dimensions: Fan top diameter – 43 3/8″, Width of square base – 33″, Overall height – 37 1/2″
- ETL listed