Serial Number: 1304-05-A
Overall Dimensions: 43-1/2″ W x 24″ D x 18-1/2″ H (12-3/4” H not including rear extension)
Weight: 110.00 lbs
Details: 208 V, 60 Hz, Phase 1, 12.3 A, 2550 Watts
- Top constructed of 18 gauge , type 304 stainless steel, die stamped with a raised perimeter bead. There shall be a solid vinyl gasket under the beaded edge to form a seal to the counter top, thus preventing seepage or marring of the counter top.
- Individual hot food wells shall be 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel, one piece construction, all welded, ground and polished to a uniform finish; all corners are coved with a minimum 1/4″ radius.
- Each well is provided with an 850 watt heating element (1000 watt on the WIH-1)
- The pan is fully insulated with high density polystyrene, 1″ thick on all sides, 2″ thick on the bottom and enclosed with a 22 gauge galvanized steel outer liner
- The unit is provided with an individual thermostat control with a pilot light for each well. All heating elements and controls are pre-wired, and a 6′-long, 3-wire cord and plug is provided, extending from the control box located under the unit, on operator’s left. Available for single phase power only.
- Efficiently insulated to retain heat—protects fixtures and saves energy
- Individual thermostat controls—the operator can control the temperature of each well separately
- Accommodates standard 12″ x 20″ pans, or fractional size pans
- Wet or Dry operation